| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Imperial, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 58.7mm (2.3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Imperial, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Imperial, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Imperial, Ne:
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NNW
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 134.4 kms (83.5 miles) NNW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) NW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 236.7 kms (147.1 miles) W
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) WSW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Valentine, Ne, Usa - 239.7 kms (149 miles) NNE
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 255.8 kms (159 miles) E
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) E
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ESE
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) ESE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) S